Friday, October 12, 2007

an update on to floorboard or not to floorboard

well i have done it. a decision has been made. i knew in my heart of hearts what i really wanted, and i listened to it. now i will act on it.

i want willy to change. he wants me to change. on and off, this has been going on for ten years. finally i have come to the realisation i cannot change, nor can he. we are what we are. and that's a wondrous thing. problem being we don't work as a couple. i love him so deeply as he loves me.

so the decision? i am moving out and i am moving on. literally, emotionally and physically.

i spoke to my good friend rn buffoon last week and asked her to tell me what to do. i knew what i wanted to do, but hearing her say it really helped. i gave her a few options, and she went with the option of me moving back to my roots. back to the to the town we both grew up in and where she still lives.

i decided tonight that i was going to run with it and move. i phoned her a couple of hours ago to ask if i could stay with her for a week or so. i will need that time to adjust. find somewhere to live and get a job. she was as wonderful as always, and told me of course i could stay with her and her family. miss buffoon said i could have the top bunk of her teenage sons room. apparently he is only there three nights per week. i hope he does not mind. i said i would be quite happy to sleep on her new chocolate coloured lounge. i told her i would pay rent and she wouldn't have a bar of it. instead i offered my culinary and cleaning skills. she seemed quite chuffed with that compromise.

i should let you all know now. i caught her at the pub, and she was in good spirits. she must have been there for an hour or so. after we spoke i sent her a text explaining if she changed her mind in the sobering hours of tomorrow morning i would not be upset because i know it's such a big favour. of course being the woman she is, she sent one back telling me i was an idiot, along those lines.

if you are reading this miss buffoon, it still applies. if you change your mind, or its going to cause any hassles PLEASE tell me. i won't be offended. you could never hurt me.

she has just bought herself a new 4wd so we are heading to the nudist beach. we are also going to her sisters to ride her horses. and best of all we will get drunk together, gossip, catch up on absolutely everything, and have lots of good old fashioned female bonding.

i can't wait. i wish i could leave tomorrow. i am so fucking excited! the thought of catching up with my long lost bestie. the possibilities my future now holds. my dreams and goals i have established in my mind. this is my time bitches! and i simply cannot wait.

i will however, miss willy. as i always do. this time is so different though. every other time i have left i always knew we would get back together. i always knew i would be with him till we grew into a pair of grey haired wrinkly prunes. not this time. i know this is the end. i know he is not my future wrinkled prune. i know we will always be in love and have a chunk of each other in our hearts. but that chunk is now of a love shared and grown out of. its also a chunk that is reserved for best friends.

i am happy. i am positive. i am excited. i am nervous. i am a six year old on christmas eve. i am a lucky thirty three year old single woman. my future is golden. my decision is made.

i can't wait for my future.

7 comments:

Elaine Denning said...

Wishing you all the luck in the world.

wemmaly said...

why thankyou little lady. i am wishing buffoon all the luck in the world. god knows i am going to give her hell for those first few days. i will be an like excited teenager. maybe thats why she is putting me in her teenage sons room! to annoy him so she does not get the full throttle excitment!
i simply cannot wait to see that beautiful woman. we have such a history and the last time i was in her life i was a complete mess and really let her down. not this time, i will make her proud. and will we have some fun!

Miss Construed... said...

How many sleeps until Christmas Day?

Oh; and Miss U- just so you know...she Has always made me proud. I'm so glad she has come back into my life.

As for you Miss Wemmaly; I can't wait to see you either. Boy do I have plans for us!

Miss Construed... said...

Where have you been hiding at Miss E?

I don't get my credit back until the 10th; heaps to tell you.

xx RN

Anonymous said...

I want to attend forex trading classes then get into it seriously. I have a laptop, internet, study commerce and interested. I want to turn it into my career. But then I wonder if online forex trading will be there long enough. Can online forex trading just get finished together with my career anytime soon? Also how much could I make weekly if I'm really good by July if I invest 100$ in June?
[url=http://www.87reunion.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=2756]best forex software[/url]

Anonymous said...

I have different sources tell me yes and no. I know a lot of new bylaws have been passed to govern the Forex market and the people who trade in it. But for the ordinary person that trades for forex for friends and family do you need to be registered? Are IB and Money Managers the same thing?
[url=http://smftesting.funnyseoul.com/index.php?action=profile;u=4421]best forex software[/url]

Anonymous said...

download xrumer 5.0 palladium [url=http://xrumerservice.org/]xrumer service[/url] free backlink checker
seo positioning